Plug-in kit for heated towel racks – Square
This optional extra Square Plug-in kit allows for the heated towel rack to be connected to the mains power via a plug socket. This square version works with all models from the CUBIC Collection.
$14.00 – $21.00
The Square Plug-in kit is easy to install and allows the heated towel rack to be connected to a nearby plug socket . The Square designation simply means that this model is works with all the heated towel racks of a similar tubular shape such as those from the CUBIC Collection.
How to install:
1. Simply discard the Electrical Mount (Mounting sub-assembly A) from the hardwire kit supplied
2. Connect the power cable of the plug-in kit to the heated towel rack
3. Mount the heated towel rack to the wall
4. Plug in the NEMA plug to the power socket (must be within 3 feet).
Cleaning & Care: Stainless Steel finishes
It is important to regularly clean your Bathroom Butler products to keep them in pristine condition. Simply wipe it down with a warm damp cloth and then buff dry with a clean dry microfiber cloth. You could also, on occasion use a Chlorine-free stainless steel cleaner to maintain the shine. If you use stainless steel polish, make sure it is abrasive-free.
When cleaning wall or counter surfaces around your product do not use any household detergents that may contain Chlorine based chemicals such as bleach as it will cause permanent damage to the surface of the stainless steel. Take special care with all colour finishes.
DO NOT use the rough end of a kitchen sponge to clean your product.
DO NOT clean your product with any kind of ACID BASED CHEMICAL, TILE CLEANER, or detergents that contain CHLORINE. This may contaminate and damage the surface finish of the product.
Cleaning & Care: Colour finishes
For products with colour finishes it is extremely important to clean them daily using only warm water and then dry off with a dry soft cloth.
DO NOT allow any residue to dry on the surface of your product such as toothpaste, shaving cream, liquid hygiene hand soaps, and any other bathroom products as these may damage the coating. Clean off immediately with water and dry with a soft cloth.
DO NOT use the rough end of a kitchen sponge to clean your product.
DO NOT bump or scratch with other objects. The colour finish is a coated surface, therefore it is possible to chip or scratch it by bumping with other hard objects which are not covered by the warranty.
DO NOT use any household or industrial detergents.
DO NOT clean your product with any kind of ACID BASED CHEMICAL, TILE CLEANER or detergents that contain CHLORINE. This may contaminate and damage the surface finish of the product.
DO NOT use any abrasive cleaning materials.
Cable Length: 3 Feet / 1m
Plug Type: US NEMA 3-Pin Plug
The Bathroom Butler® heated towel rails (HTRs) are manufactured from polished stainless steel. All stainless steel components of Bathroom Butler’s HTRs, excluding the colour finishes, the heating element, PTSelect Switch and TDC Timer, are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase, as printed on the sales docket, which must be provided as proof of purchase upon return of the goods. This updated Guarantee only applies to HTRs purchased after 1 January 2020, all HTRs purchased prior to 1 January 2020 but after 1 August 2013 carry a 10 Limited Guarantee. All HTRs purchased prior to 1 August 2013 carry a 5 Limited Guarantee.
Heating Element: The heating element is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Controllers: The controllers which include the PTSelect Switch and TDC Timer are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Colour Finishes: The surface finish of all colour components (including PVD and other coating methods) are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Excluded from this warranty are damages resulting from force majeure (Acts of God), including, but not limited to, lightning and floods, fair wear and tear, misuse, wilful damage, negligence, repair of device without the approval of Bathroom Butler or damage resulting from incorrect installation.
The manufacturer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of HTRs only. No claim for consequential damage and/or labour and/or transport will be entertained. Damages arising from misuse of the HTRs will render the warranty invalid.
This warranty is only valid when the product has been purchased from an authorised reseller or country/territory distributor and is only valid within the geographical borders of the country/territory that it was originally purchased. This warranty only extends to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable.
- All orders are shipped out of the Bathroom Butler warehouse in Miami.
- Generally, orders are processed within 1-2 working days.
- Shipping on orders of value over USD 150 is free within the US. Orders with value below USD 150 will have a USD 12 shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
- If within the 30 day period since your purchase you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please send us an email email@example.com of your intended return and provide your order number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-3 days of receiving the returned products.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently bought together
CUBIC 6 Bar 21 inch Straight Heated Towel Rack with PTSelect Switch
CUBIC 8 Bar 25inch Straight Heated Towel Rack with PTSelect Switch
Tired of loose or wobbly bathroom accessories? Don't worry, we've got you covered! At Bathroom Butler, we understand how frustrating it can be when your bathroom accessories become loose over time and require frequent tightening to stay in place. That's why we've developed and patented a revolutionary mounting system called RIGIDLoc, which prevents our accessories from working loose over time. Say goodbye to the hassle and enjoy a sturdy and durable bathroom experience with Bathroom Butler.