CUBIC 6 Bar 21 inch Straight Heated Towel Rack with PTSelect Switch
A modern square design, 21inches in width, this rail is ideal for smaller spaces and can dry up to 2 bath sheets. The manual rotary style controller (PTSelect Switch) can be used for on/off functionality.
$525.00 – $999.00
The bathroom Butler Difference
To dry towels, that is the main purpose of a heated towel rack and the benefit of a dry towel is less bacterial build up. We use only the best material, Grade 304 stainless steel, with it’s anti corrosion properties, prevents rusting, peeling chipping and staining. It is easy to clean, just use a warm , damp cloth, no detergent or chemicals necessary. A Cubic 6 bar heated towel rail uses only 70 watts of electricity.
Towel Holding Capacity: This model has the capacity to dry 2 x folded bath sheets.
Heated and Drying Times:
- Heated Towel Rack to Heat-Up: 10 – 15 mins
- To add a touch of warmth to a dry towel: 30 – 45 mins (when folded correctly in four layers)
- To dry an average used, damp towel: 4 – 5 hours (when folded correctly in four layers)
Estimated Running Cost: $5.20/month* (*Electricity costs calculated according to US EIA, average retail price May-2021. Based on running time 24/7 at 75% setting).
Built-In Controller: The discreetly built-in PTSelect (Personal Temperature Selection) Switch will enable you to switch the heated towel rail on and off as well as adjust the temperature to suite your personal heat preference.
Electrical Wiring: This electric towel rack is hardwired and the electrical connection must be completed by an electrician. This product has a Dual-Entry electrical connection which means it has both LEFT and RIGHT electrical connections, and can be connected to any of the two sides straight out of the box to better suit your electrical point.
Material: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel has a natural resistance to corrosion and therefore does not require a protective coating which makes this product ideal for the bathroom environment. The shiny polished Stainless Steel finish is often confused with a Chrome finish, however the two could not be more different. While stainless steel will not peel or flake, chrome products on the other hand are susceptible to chipping and pitting due to the nature of a coated surface.
Cleaning and Care: To keep the product in pristine condition, simply wipe it down with a warm damp cloth and then buff dry with a microfiber cloth. You could also on occasion, use a Chlorine-free stainless steel cleaner to maintain the gorgeous shine. If you use a stainless steel polish, make sure it is abrasive free. When cleaning wall surfaces around your heated towel rail make sure not to use any household detergents that contain Chlorine-based chemicals such as bleach, this will cause permanent damage to the surface of the stainless steel.
What’s in the box:
Heated Towel Rack
Mounting kit which includes cavity wall fasteners [Fischer GK Plasterboard fixings and Screws (3 pieces)]
Installation Instructions (1 piece)
Mounting template (1 piece)
Tools needed (not supplied):
- Check for water pipes before drilling
- In Masonry walls (fixings not supplied), always drill a smaller pilot hole first for better accuracy regarding location and sizing
Heated Towel Rack Specs:
Size: 21.69in (width) x 29.7in (height) x 4.22in (depth)
Power: 70 Watts
Current: 0.58 Amps
Volts: 120 VAC
IP Rating: IPX5
Material: GRADE 304 Stainless Steel
Time Needed for Heated Towel Rack to Reach Optimum Temperature: 10 - 15 mins
Time Needed to add a touch of warmth to dry towels: 30 -40 mins (when folded correctly in four layers)
Time Needed to dry an average used damp towel: 4 – 5 hours (when folded correctly in four layers)
Suggested Height of Electrical Outlet = 41in / 1050mm (this is only an indication as every installation is different)
Standard Finishes Available: POLISHED Grade 304 Stainless Steel / Brushed Grade 304 Stainless Steel / MATT Black
Controller: PTSelect Switch
Features: Temperature Adjustment + ON / OFF Switch + RED LED Indicator
INPUT Voltage Range: 90VAC~130VAC
Operating Frequency: 60 Hz ±2%
Load Capability: 0.18A~4A
Load Control Range: 40~100%
Standby Current: 3.0mA
The Bathroom Butler® heated towel rails (HTRs) are manufactured from polished stainless steel. All stainless steel components of Bathroom Butler’s HTRs, excluding the colour finishes, the heating element, PTSelect Switch and TDC Timer, are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase, as printed on the sales docket, which must be provided as proof of purchase upon return of the goods. This updated Guarantee only applies to HTRs purchased after 1 January 2020, all HTRs purchased prior to 1 January 2020 but after 1 August 2013 carry a 10 Limited Guarantee. All HTRs purchased prior to 1 August 2013 carry a 5 Limited Guarantee.
Heating Element: The heating element is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Controllers: The controllers which include the PTSelect Switch and TDC Timer are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Colour Finishes: The surface finish of all colour components (including PVD and other coating methods) are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Excluded from this warranty are damages resulting from force majeure (Acts of God), including, but not limited to, lightning and floods, fair wear and tear, misuse, wilful damage, negligence, repair of device without the approval of Bathroom Butler or damage resulting from incorrect installation.
The manufacturer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of HTRs only. No claim for consequential damage and/or labour and/or transport will be entertained. Damages arising from misuse of the HTRs will render the warranty invalid.
This warranty is only valid when the product has been purchased from an authorised reseller or country/territory distributor and is only valid within the geographical borders of the country/territory that it was originally purchased. This warranty only extends to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable.
- All orders are shipped out of the Bathroom Butler warehouse in Miami.
- Generally, orders are processed within 1-2 working days.
- Shipping on orders of value over USD 150 is free within the US. Orders with value below USD 150 will have a USD 12 shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
- If within the 30 day period since your purchase you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org of your intended return and provide your order number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-3 days of receiving the returned products.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently bought together