Paper Holder Type 2 (5802)
Contemporary, bold, circular lines. Made from the highest grade stainless steel, this paper holder with it’s curved arm holds one standard toilet paper roll. An open design, roll changes are easy and with a curved end, the roll will not slip off.
The bathroom Butler Difference
RIGID Loc Mounting System
The innovative, one-of-a-kind RIGID Loc Mounting System was engineered to ensure our bathroom accessories remain locked in place and to prevent constant retightening and maintenance of loose or wobbly paper holders, towel rings and other accessories.Learn More
High Grade Material
GRADE 304 Stainless Steel is the finest material choice for our bathroom accessories because its natural corrosion resistance properties prevent rusting, staining, peeling, flaking or chipping. Grade 304 Stainless Steel is also a hygienic material – it is non porous, and it does not collect bacteria or algae.
A Toilet paper holder is a bathroom must-have. The pesky loose toilet paper holder is now a thing of the past with your Bathroom Butler toilet paper holder designed with a patented mounting system that we call RIGID Loc. It is designed to keep your toilet paper holder firmly fixed to it’s mounting so it will not work loose over time.
- Designed to fit all standard-size toilet paper rolls on a single arm.
- Open design that allows for easy roll changes
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability
- Easy to install
Fixing System: RIGID Loc Mounting System.
This product uses our patented RIGID Loc mounting system which is designed to ensure the bathroom accessory remains secure to its mounting and will not rotate.
Material: GRADE 304 Stainless Steel.
Stainless Steel has a natural resistance to corrosion and therefore does not require any protective coating which makes this material ideal for the bathroom environment. The shiny polished finish of Stainless Steel is often confused with a Chrome finish, however the two could not be more different. While Stainless Steel will not peel or flake, Chrome products on the other hand are susceptible to chipping and pitting due to the nature if a coated product.
Cleaning and Care:
To keep your product in pristine condition, simply wipe it down with a warm damp cloth and then buff dry with a microfiber cloth. You could also, on occasion use a Chlorine-free stainless steel cleaner to maintain the shine. If you use stainless steel polish, make sure it is abrasive free. When cleaning wall surfaces around your bathroom accessories do not use any household detergents that may contain Chlorine based chemicals such as bleach as it will cause permanent damage to the surface of the stainless steel product.
What’s in the box:
5802 Paper Holder
Fischer UX 6 Plastic Plugs (2 pieces)
Wall Screws (2 pieces)
3/32″ (2.5mm) Allen Key (1 piece)
Installation Instructions (1 piece)
Tools needed (not supplied):
Drill & Drill bits
1/4″ (6mm) Diamond drill bit – if drilling through ceramic tiles
1/4″ (6mm) Masonry drill bit – if drilling into Masonry (Brick)
- Check for water pipes before deciding where to drill
- In Masonry walls, always drill a smaller pilot hole first for better sizing and location accuracy
Material: GRADE 304 Stainless Steel
Warranty: 15 Year Limited Guarantee
Fixing / Mounting System: RIGID Loc with double screw wall fixing
Suitable to be installed: Masonry or Concrete surface (wall fixings supplied), Tiled surface (wall fixings supplied), Dry wall - mounting onto stud (wall fixings not supplied), Glass (using Bathroom Butler glass mountings - optional extra)
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean regularly with a warm damp cloth, and then buff dry with a clean dry cloth
- DO NOT use the rough end of a kitchen sponge to clean your bathroom accessory
- To remove any small blemishes or fine scratches, use a non-abrasive metal polish
- DO NOT clean your bathroom accessory with any kind of ACID BASED CHEMICAL, TILE CLEANER or detergents that contain Chlorine, as these may contaminate and damage the surface finish
All components of Bathroom Butler® stainless steel bathroom accessories with RIGID Loc Mounting system, excluding the colour finishes, are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 15 years from date of purchase, as printed on the sales docket, which must be provided as proof of purchase. This updated Guarantee only applies to bathroom accessories with RIGID Loc purchased after 1 January 2020, all bathroom accessories with RIGID Loc purchased prior to 1 January 2020 carry a 10-year Limited Guarantee. All other bathroom accessories without RIGID Loc mounting system carry a 5-year Limited Guarantee.
Colour Finishes: The surface finish of all colour components (including PVD and other coating methods) of Bathroom Butler® bathroom accessories are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Excluded from this warranty are damages resulting from force majeure (Acts of God), including, but not limited to, lightning and floods, fair wear and tear, misuse, wilful damage, negligence, repair of device without the approval of Bathroom Butler® or damage resulting from incorrect installation.
The manufacturer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of bathroom accessories only. No claim for consequential damage and/or labour and/or transport will be entertained. Damages arising from misuse of the bathroom accessory will render the warranty invalid.
This warranty is only valid when the product has been purchased from an authorised reseller or country/territory distributor and is only valid within the geographical borders of the country/territory that it was originally purchased. This warranty only extends to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable.
- All orders are shipped out of the Bathroom Butler warehouse in Miami.
- Generally, orders are processed within 1-2 working days.
- Shipping on orders of value over USD 150 is free within the US. Orders with value below USD 150 will have a USD 12 shipping charge.
Returns and Refunds
- If within the 30 day period since your purchase you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org of your intended return and provide your order number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-3 days of receiving the returned products.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Heated Towel Racks
- Why Bathroom Butler
- Bath Towel Capacity
- Controller Option
- Image Column
- Bathroom Accessories
- Product type
- Product type
- Image Column
- On Sale